VoIP Service at Its Best
Would you like to cut your phone bills by as much as 50% and have more features and services? Talk to Switchback Systems about our VoIP and SIP Trunking Services.
Reduce Telecom Costs While Adding Features with VoIP!
Save over 50% on current communications costs. SIP Trunking allows small to mid-sized businesses to replace expensive local and long distance services at their office locations with a lower cost but high quality VoIP alternative. And, this is achieved without having to purchase new phone systems.
- Save up to 50% on telephone costs for your business
- Free "On Net" calling between offices
- Low cost toll free service
- Increase the life of existing phone systems by adding new functionality such as automated attendants, unified messaging and follow me
Ensure Highly Mobile Employees Never Miss Important Calls
How many numbers do your mobile sales and support personnel give their customers? Giving a customer more phone numbers doesn't necessarily make it any easier for them to reach you. With SIP Trunking, one Follow Me number can reach an employee in the office, on their mobile phone, at home or anywhere. With a Follow Me number, you can:
- Forward calls to any other phone so you never miss important calls
- Forward calls to ring at multiple phones at the same time so callers can reach you quickly
- Forward calls to ring at multiple phones in a specific order so you can answer the phone you want
- Configure unanswered calls to the office to ring at any other phone
- Configure unanswered calls to the office to ring at multiple phones at the same time
- Configure unanswered calls to the office to ring at multiple phones in a specific order
- Use voice screening to hear caller before deciding to take/reject the call
- Use urgency screening to ensure only urgent calls get through
Forward Voicemail Messages to Anyone Else in the Company Regardless of Their Location
With SIP Trunking Voicemail Numbers or Follow Me Numbers with Voicemail, users receive a full-featured voicemail system, which is not tied to any specific location. This means that regardless of which office a user works out of, they can forward voice messages to any other user or groups of users in the company. With SIP Trunking Voicemail you can:
- Easily create group voicemail distribution lists
- Access voicemail from any touch tone phone or Web-enabled computer
- Forward voicemail messages to anyone via email
- Instantly call back someone who left a message and return to voicemail without hanging up
What Is VoIP and Does It Make Sense For Your Business?
Simply put, VoIP allows for voice communication and other media (e.g. the internet) over IP (Internet Protocol). VoIP can save your business as much as 50% off your telephone bill and offer a great deal of flexibility and additional services. Switchback Systems does a detailed system and business analysis to make sure this technology makes sense for you.
To enable VoIP you need to have SIP Trunking installed.
Make the move to VoIP in 2011, and Switchback will give you a new state of the art Vertical IP Phone.